Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Heyyyy Yaaahhh! :)

Assalammualaikum.
Hello Pretty Girls !

Just a few quick updates.

1. All orders made and paid before 26th of July , have already be sent right after work today . Listing all customers and tracking numbers below. Thank you very much for your very kind patience. Since all those items have arrived slightly behind schedule. Thanks for the kind understanding. xx

2. All orders made and paid after 26th July up until yesterday is still waiting for the parcel to arrive, hopefully this week. I'll post em out the day after when I receive those items in my hands. :)

3. My RAYA break. yeayyy!! Will be taking the break from 18th-23rd August. You can still place your orders, ask me something , etc because I will still be replying emails during the break . It's just that the posting will resume after the break and when PosLaju has also resumed their service.

4. The lucky customer who will receive duit raya from Oh!MissRhapsody !!! Who is it?
I don't have any idea yet. But tell you what...I am gonna put all names in a bowl and pick out one and announce the lucky one on the 17th. :) Then I'll contact you personally to arrange for the money transfer. Hehe :D

So that's all for now ladiesss :) Have a nice day. Take care.

Love,
Zaza.


TRACKING NUMBERS !!!! 

ENGKU HARTINI    
(EM264648181MY)

LYNN CHONG
(EM246347667MY)

SITI AISYAH
(EM246347675MY)

AISYAH WAHID
(EM246347684MY)

ZAFIRAH
(EM246347698MY)

NOR FAZILAH
(EM246347707MY)


0 comments:

Post a Comment